Tuesday, June 1, 2010

beach getaway weekend

This weekend I escaped Ohio for the sun and sand of the glorious beaches of 30a!

It was great to see my family for a couple of days and spend some time soaking up the sun, eating some yummy food and reading this book (which was good, but not my favorite of Emily Giffin's books)

My trip was pretty short since I had to come back to Ohio for finals and work..luckily after this week I will be a on a break from classes until the middle of September!

Right now, I am about to head back to the airport to pick up Justin who has been in Colorado visiting a friend this weekend. I can't wait to see him!

2 comments:

  1. Julie- I hope that you flew down instead of drive down. Whew! What a whirlwind trip! I am so glad you got to relax a little. Good luck with your finals. love you girl!

    ReplyDelete